You don’t need a national holiday for an excuse to party! We’ve got enough drinking, dancing, and special guests to keep you entertained all month long. Whether you’re looking for an after-work activity, or just to relax and enjoy some good music, we have something for everyone every day of the weekRead More
Since the Pier isn't open in December, we celebrate Christmas in July! The events scheduled all week are sure to bring you Christmas cheer during this long, hot summer and are best enjoyed with holiday beers (or cocktails).
We’re cooling things down in the dead heat of July, starting at 4 p.m. Monday, July 24th. We’ll have exclusive kegs of Rogue Yellow Snow IPA and Mad Elf Ale on tap for those looking to get their winter fix. And for those who prefer a little Christmas "spirit," we'll be bringing back our Melon Mistletoe cocktail for the week. It's a merry mix of Skyy pineapple vodka, melon liqueur, and pineapple juice. Get here early because we’ll only be serving these items for a limited time.
Need more reason to get in the Christmas spirit? Here’s a schedule of what Santa is bringing to the Pier (all those naughty and nice are invited):
- Monday 7/24 - Pretty in Paint starts at 6 p.m.
- Tuesday 7/25 - Merry Christmas in July! Celebrate with Game Night at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday 7/26 - Soul Cruisers hit the stage at 8 p.m.
- Thursday 7/27 - Join Phillies’ catcher Cameron Rupp at Ruppapalooza from 6-9 p.m. -- and stick around for This Business immediately after.
- Friday 7/28 - DJ Beat Street spinning at 10 p.m.
To see more events at Morgan’s Pier, check out our events page!