Chef’s Table Now Available to Book at Morgan’s Pier
Morgan’s Pier has just created an exclusive opportunity to have an intimate, personalized Nicholas Elmi dinner experience. We are now offering a private Chef’s Table dinner on the upper level, dubbed the “Crow’s Nest.” Available to book any night this season, the package is designed for up to 20 people with a mouthwatering prix-fixe menu made special by Chef-in-Residence Nick Elmi and Chef de Cuisine Kyle McCormick.
Experience Morgan’s Pier unlike you’ve ever imagined – with soaring views of the Delaware River, Ben Franklin Bridge and the packed crowds below, you can enjoy a full night of private service for you and 19 of your friends. Perfect for celebrations, supper clubs or just getting more likes on your Instagram feed, the dinner features:
• Cocktail hour from 6 to 7 p.m.
• Dinner from 7 to 9:30 p.m., choose from:
Whole Roasted Suckling Pig
New England Style Lobster Boil
Herb Crusted Leg of Lamb
• Complemented by fresh seasonal side dishes and dessert made with Franklin Fountain ice cream!
• A selection of specialty cocktails, wines and craft beers
• Vegetarian and pescatarian accommodations
To book, fill out a request form on our private parties page and mention the Chef’s Table.